The Harvest Magazine is looking for writers to join its Contributors Network! Are you a gifted storyteller? Do you have a way with words (or video, audio, photography, etc.)? Are you looking for a platform to share your creativity and build or grow your audience? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Established in 2014, The Harvest Magazine is the digital destination for journalism on spirituality, religion, culture, and the Church. We feature commentary, essays, profiles, Q&As, explanatory articles, and feature stories. We are a multi-platform, multi-media news site, which means we publish stories in the forms of text, audio, video, and visual content.
Interested in joining the team of a growing media organization? Read our writers guidelines below, and if you think The Harvest Magazine is where you want to share your work, please let us know at email@example.com. Include 2-3 content samples with your note.
The Harvest Magazine Writers Guidelines
- Pitches must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission of a pitch does not guarantee publication.
- Name (The name you want to use as your byline)
- Short Bio
- Contact information (phone number, email, Facebook, Twitter, blog, Instagram, etc)
- Include 2-3 content samples in the medium you want to publish (text, video, audio, etc.)
- Subject line should read “Contributor Pitch”
- We will be in touch if we are interested publishing your pitch, or if we’d like to learn more about you.
- Submissions should be original pieces, and not plagiarized. In some cases, we will publish previously-published content.
- Solicitations from unsigned artists, businesses, etc will not be accepted.
- Submissions should not be longer than 700 words. Please paste in the body of your email and also include as an attachment.
- Please keep in mind that this is a faith-driven, inspirational blog. We will not publish any content that espouses hatred, or content that is inflammatory, discriminatory, or has a political bent.
- There is not compensation for contributors at this time. However, if you are interested in building your writing portfolio, growing your audience, or reaching a new audience, we can help you!